What's new

HI Everybody , I Just got a new SP3

iMarc

HI Everybody , I Just got a new SP3 last thursday night, (ordered on Ms Canada web site with the 100$ black friday (or cyber monday) discount) and I'm wondering if you people have this on their SP3, since I did'nt had time to go to a store and compare with a demo there.

I've seen many differents SP1 units and they did'nt have this problem which is that at a certain angle of view, I' m seeing the electronic circuits (or whatever layered components) behind my sp3 screen. It depends of the viewing angle and I must say that there is a ceiling lamp behind myself and the tablet most of the time where i'm using it. Still, I also own a SP1 since March 2013, and had 2 replacements from Microsoft with the advanced exchange program (last summer), I bought one for my father, and I never saw this particularity on them.

I'm wondering if all the sp3 are like that, or maybe i got a "defective one " ???

Thank you all

I'm trying to capture it with my cellphone cam but it does'nt appear on the pictures.

iMarc

kristalsoldier

Do you mean there is a gap between the screen and the bezel? If yes, I would return it and get it exchanged ASAP!

OP
iMarc

iMarc

ok just got it (thanks google ). No it's not related to the bezel around the screen. It's everywhere on the display regardless where I look. It's easier to see when the screen brightness is at low settings, and also easier to see on dark area, like the black and green bars on this forum for example. But when I dim the screen to the minimum, it's very easy to see even on white area.

kundas1

no he is talking about the touch sensors though out the screen, yes that is normal to see nothing to worry about and enjoy your device ;)

OP
iMarc

iMarc

I suspected something like this the touchs sensors. Kind of weird anyway that we see it on the sp3 and not the sp1