What's new

HOW INVESTED ARE YOU IN MS PRODUCTS?

kundas1

I think that I am HEAVILY invested (in the thousands!) in Microsoft products and own several different products and I thought it would be a good discussion about this! I own too many MS products and here is my list of devices and products that I own... list what you have! the only thing I don't have is an Xbox! LOL

1) Surface Pro 3
2) Surface RT 2 (given to GF now)
3) MS band 2
3) Lumia 1520 phone
4) Lumia 950XL phone (bought it today)
5) MS wireless display adapter
6) MS Arc mouse
7) MS typecover 3 and now 4
8) MS wireless BT foldable universal keyboard

BillJ

1) Surface RT
2) Surface Pro
3) Surface Pro 2
4) Surface Pro 3
5) Lumia Icon
6) MS Arc mouse
7) MS wireless display adapter
8) MS Bluetooth keyboard

1-3 are sold; I still use everything else. Also use an HP Specter X360 and an LG V10.
I have come to believe that I am powerless over gadgets, but they make my life manageable.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
3x SP3
1x S3
1x SP4
2x L1520
1x 950XL
4x Wedge Mice
2x Wedge Keyboards
1x Folding Bluetooth Keyboard
1x MS Entertainment Keyboard
1x MSWDA
2x Xbox One
1x Xbox 360
1x Band 2
1x Band 1
600GB OneDrive
5 TB OneDrive for Business
Groove Music Pass
44x MS Certifications
1x MVP Award
$200/month Microsoft Azure Usage
Office365 E3 Subscription
$Multi-Million in Business Revenue from Microsoft.....

I'm pretty invested :)

OP
kundas1

kundas1

;)WOW 114 views and only 2 replies LOL btw jeff you don't count because you didn't pay for most of your stuff! :p LOL not all of us are so lucky!

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
;)WOW 114 views and only 2 replies LOL btw jeff you don't count because you didn't pay for most of your stuff! :p LOL not all of us are so lucky!
Actually I paid for all of my stuff, the only thing that was "free" in fact was the S3....

OP
kundas1

kundas1

umm not to cause any trouble, but I vividly remember you saying they (MS) gave you 2 SP3 at a conference... no? oh and a S3 at another conference... but if you paid for them then all I gotta say is WOW! I thought I was heavily invested but you beat me LOL

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
umm not to cause any trouble, but I vividly remember you saying they (MS) gave you 2 SP3 at a conference... no? oh and a S3 at another conference... but if you paid for them then all I gotta say is WOW! I thought I was heavily invested but you beat me LOL
Nope that was the Gen 2 products because we were invited by Panos to the launch in NY.

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Surface pro3
Lumia 930
Lumia 635
Microsoft comfort 5000 keyboard and mouse
Xbox One
Windows 10 (on my desktop PC)

I guess I've always had windows but an xbox 360 was my first Microsoft hardware product.

ramiss

Been with Microsoft since DOS 2.01 and Flight Sim 1.0.

I have many (3 desktops and 2 servers) with Windows, plus a SP3.

I used to own an IPAQ PDA (2003) and my last windows phone was a Touch Pro, after that debacle I switched to Android.

OP
kundas1

kundas1

Been with Microsoft since DOS 2.01 and Flight Sim 1.0.

I have many (3 desktops and 2 servers) with Windows, plus a SP3.

I used to own an IPAQ PDA (2003) and my last windows phone was a Touch Pro, after that debacle I switched to Android.

but I was talking about HARDWARE and not software... everyone owns MS software in 1 way or another ;)

1. SP3 w/type keyboard < selling this week
  2. SP3 port replicator w/SP4 spacer
  3. MS Arc mouse
  4. MS Bluetooth keyboard
  5. MS Miracast WiDi
  6. SP4 w/fingerprint keyboard
  7. 1.2 TB on OneDrive courtesy of Office 365 Rx and Samsung

ramiss

but I was talking about HARDWARE and not software... everyone owns MS software in 1 way or another ;)
I suppose you are right. Although it could be argued that, unlike Apple, MS built its brand on making software that runs on any hardware, so any comparison is not really equal. If MS made desktops and laptops (at competitive prices) I would have had a lot more MS products.