What's new

just got a Lumia 920

kundas1

so as the title states I just got a new Lumia 920 and just finished setting my tiles up and stuff and am now wondering what can I do to further set up my new phone to use in conjunction with my SP3... as in integration and cross data information to keep everything synced... is there any apps that I should get or can't live without?
what or how do you use your windows phone with your SP3?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Use the same apps, install Office Lens....for the most part it just works

Apps I sync:

Office
Lync
Facebook and Messenger
Kindle
OneDrive

kristalsoldier

@kundas1

Well...though very late, nevertheless...I have the following set up - first on the 720 (now is a back-up phone), 830 (given away) and 1520 (the new center of my affections!)...

Calendar + Mail (3 accounts) + Skype + Viber + Weather + Google+ + OneDrive + Flipboard + Readit (I use ReddHub on my SP3 - accounts synced though) + MSN News + Book Viser (synced with SP3) + Tweetium + 2 banking apps + Next Gen Reader + Notelocker (synched thru OneDrive) + Reading List + Metro Tube + myAppsFree + World Clock + Perfect Recorder + Currency Xchange + XBM + gMaps Pro (paid version) + IE + OneNote.

In addition to this, naturally, some system apps - like Battery Saver + System + Alarms + Calc etc. are also pinned to my Start Screen.

Such are the advantages of a large-screen phone aka the 1520! :)

OP
kundas1

kundas1

well c'mooon! it's a new toy, you gotta expect me to play with it a little more in the beginning... :p