What's new

Just got my Surface Book...have some issues?

one028

New Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
14
Points
3
My Device
Surface Book
I really like this laptop...but have some issues...maybe its just with windows 10 or the Microsoft edge browser..

I get random popping noises from my speakers? not sure if its from a website I have open, cant pin point it..

I cant play my slingbox without it flickering like crazy....same when I scroll through facebook...it flickers...


never had these issues before my Mac....hopefully fixed with an update..
 
I've got the same issue - flickering while scrolling through Facebook and popping sounds. I can reproduce the flickering - certain images will actually completely make the screen go black if you scroll slowly. All available updates have been applied.
 
I've got the same issue - flickering while scrolling through Facebook and popping sounds. I can reproduce the flickering - certain images will actually completely make the screen go black if you scroll slowly. All available updates have been applied.

I've also got the color change when scrolling down a web page. Got a 256gb i5 with the GPU.
 
I don't have the issue, but I'm now wondering if these issues have to do with faulty GPUs.
 
If all these issues are still happening after applying the firmware update, MS is in BIG trouble.
 
some people with the video issues have reported that turning off auto brightness corrects the issue.
 
My hyper-V is off, and so is my auto screen brightness. But I still have the flickering and popping, mostly as I scroll through Facebook. You can scroll slowly and the screen will completely go black at certain points. I also have the color change.
 
Back
Top