What's new

Mate! Australia surface pro 3 credit card charged

OP
unruledboy

unruledboy

Well you're in good company, pretty sure this forum is filled with people who know that feeling well...:cool:

I am pretty sure about, I keep observing surface since sp1, then sp2, finally made a decision, right after I bought a kick-as* desktop machine...

Liam2349

I believe you can do it through the website you already found, or if you call them, they might be able to include it in the order.

I'm in the UK so I'll call them tomorrow (technically later, it's 3AM here ;)) and hopefully talk about it on the phone.

gtext

finally, after two months waiting, last night, my credit card was charged by "MSFT *MICROSOFTSTORE xxxx AUS" ....

it's a long journey, too long, I pre-ordered right after the release, I even forgot about it..........phew....

Will come back with tons of details and un-boxing (don't laugh, mate, it's still *fresh* for Aussie.....)

Ok shipping notices are now going out in Australia. Just received the notice from MS. The countries where the SP3 is being released will start seeing the shipping notices soon.

Liam2349

Ok shipping notices are now going out in Australia. Just received the notice from MS. The countries where the SP3 is being released will start seeing the shipping notices soon.

Since you're about 10 hours ahead of us in the UK, perhaps I'll see mine later - today is a bank holiday though, so I don't know if UPS will be doing anything today o_O

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sounds good guys. While UK orders got free 3-5 day shipping, most things typically arrive next day so i don't expect to see my card billed for a couple of days yet. Damned excited though :)

and with regard to UK additional warranty, i had a look on microsoft store and it looks just like it does for australians, that is to say you need to take delivery of the device in order to get your serial number and then you just go from there.