What's new

Microsoft Black Friday Deals Announced

JimB

Cause they don't have too. All those commercials need funding. They could have thrown us a bone and put the wireless display adapter or the docking station on sale.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
The SP3 is listed now.. Anywhere from $100-$150 depending on the version. i5 and above versions only.

I am holding out / hoping for a typecover deal and maybe a Qi charger as well..
$130 off is the equivalent of a free type cover. :)

Last edited:

raqball

I noticed you were an enterprising sort with your phone purchase. :) You could buy a discounted SP3 with type cover and sell the SP3 :D

I like to keep my computer and phone data in sync. When I had my rMBP I used an iPhone and when I had my Chromebook Pixel I used a Nexus device.

With my 830, all apps stay in sync between the SP3 and it.

I now have the i3 and there are no deals on it. I don't really need the typecover as with my previous i5 / 8 / 256 SP3 I only used the typecover twice in 2 months of ownership.

If I can find a good deal on one, I will snarf it up though..

kundas1

why don't you look on kijiji for a deal on the KB? I just bought a second one for $75 brand new in a color I wanted for awhile now... seems like good deals to be found on kijiji

raqball

why don't you look on kijiji for a deal on the KB? I just bought a second one for $75 brand new in a color I wanted for awhile now... seems like good deals to be found on kijiji

Never heard of the place.. I will Google it later though and take a look. Is it like an eBay or is it an online store?