What's new

Microsoft Officially Unveils New Surface Pro 2

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
They are supposedly offering trade in deals for iPad owners...
How about trade in deals for original Surface owners.

The free standing MS stores have an on going recycling program and will give you MS Store gift cards for recycled phones and laptops already, Surface RTs were around $165....

Krooked

This same thing happened with the iPad 3 and iPad 4. I had an iPad 3 and it wasn't any less amazing when the new one was released less than 6 months later. It still rocked. The same thing applies here. Heck, the new Surface Pro 2 isn't like a brand new device or anything. All it adds is a new kickstand and a better processor.
Exactly.

My SP is only 2 months old and it Rocks.

Personally, I'm glad MS crushed this one. I'm impressed with the specs for v2. However, I will wait until the SP3 or SP4 before upgrading though.

PJHobbs

Exactly.

My SP is only 2 months old and it Rocks.

Personally, I'm glad MS crushed this one. I'm impressed with the specs for v2. However, I will wait until the SP3 or SP4 before upgrading though.

Agreed! You don't need to upgrade just because there is new model, wait until there are real improvements over what you have now.

I was so impressed with SP that I bought one for the wife to replace her iPad. Her iPad now sits in the corner and doesn't get a look in anymore.