G-man Member Joined Dec 3, 2013 Messages 64 Points 8 Nov 23, 2015 #1 Fit was excellent, with very minor alignment issues. Attachments 4570.jpg 183.3 KB · Views: 520 4572.jpg 144.4 KB · Views: 501 4574.jpg 166.1 KB · Views: 493 4576.jpg 146.3 KB · Views: 461
B bangsters Active Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 201 Points 28 Nov 23, 2015 #3 Are there any decals or stickers that cover the spaces on the keys of the keyboard as well?
OP OP G-man Member Joined Dec 3, 2013 Messages 64 Points 8 Nov 23, 2015 #4 bangsters said: Are there any decals or stickers that cover the spaces on the keys of the keyboard as well? Click to expand... You the thin like between each key? If that's what you mean, no. Not to mention that would be a nightmare to install.
bangsters said: Are there any decals or stickers that cover the spaces on the keys of the keyboard as well? Click to expand... You the thin like between each key? If that's what you mean, no. Not to mention that would be a nightmare to install.
A Aegeas Active Member Joined Aug 30, 2014 Messages 133 Points 28 Nov 24, 2015 #5 I should also point out that I received my alien stickers from decal girl in two days. It was kinda scary.
I should also point out that I received my alien stickers from decal girl in two days. It was kinda scary.
B bangsters Active Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 201 Points 28 Nov 24, 2015 #6 Yea was referring to the thin space in between the keys. Would want to cover even that part to make it uniform. Anyway, my SB should be arriving tomorrow so I'll see what decal or cover would suit my taste if ever.
Yea was referring to the thin space in between the keys. Would want to cover even that part to make it uniform. Anyway, my SB should be arriving tomorrow so I'll see what decal or cover would suit my taste if ever.