What's new

New Words with Friends

Slappy Marsden

I bought the New Words with Friends app from the microsoft app store.

When I launch the app it loads something called Spotify which then has informational videos on New Words with Friends???

Where is my app? and why does this Spotify thing load??

Clearly when I go back to the app store it tells me that the New Words with Friends app has been installed.

Pulling my hair out. Somebody please help.

Thanks

kundas1

ok something doesn't sound right, try uninstall and re-install but looks like something got crossed at the store or you installed spotify by mistake?

OP
Slappy Marsden

Slappy Marsden

ok something doesn't sound right, try uninstall and re-install but looks like something got crossed at the store or you installed spotify by mistake?

See screenshot...I uninstalled but I don't seem to get any re-download or reinstall option?

Attachments

• wwf_1.jpg
    wwf_1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 527

kundas1

btw to take a screen shot of your SP3 just press windows logo + volume down, or you can use the snipping tool, instead of using a phone or camera... maybe they took it down because there was a mix up which is why you wouldn't be able to re-download it

OP
Slappy Marsden

Slappy Marsden

I'm using a PC and troubleshooting this tablet (it's not mine) so that's why I use a camera for a screenshot.

I got the reinstall option but it still loads this Spotify thing. See screenshot.

In the app store when I search for New Words with Friends there is only one app and that's the one I bought and installed...see the very first screenshot.

Attachments

• spotify_1.jpg
    spotify_1.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 487

kundas1

well I hate to tell ya buddy, but we're not going to buy an app just to see if it will work with our SP3... if it was free then we would be more inclined to try it out for ya, all I can suggest is asking for a refund from the store...

OP
Slappy Marsden

Slappy Marsden

Thanks for your help.

btw I am female...never been called 'buddy' before...but then again there's a first time for everything.

Cheers!

kundas1

well your name has no indication of what sex you are and your name is very much towards a males "VIBE", so that's why I called ya buddy ;) also in your profile you marked it MALE...