J johnetie New Member Joined Feb 18, 2013 Messages 3 Points 0 Feb 18, 2013 #1 I got my Pro this weekend. A friend had an extra black keyboard, the felt one, whatever that is called. I bought the wedge blue tooth keyboard so that I can control this thing while it is connected to my TV. So far I like it. That is all.
I got my Pro this weekend. A friend had an extra black keyboard, the felt one, whatever that is called. I bought the wedge blue tooth keyboard so that I can control this thing while it is connected to my TV. So far I like it. That is all.
leeshor Well-Known Member Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 5,061 Points 113 Location Norcross, GA My Device SPro4 Feb 18, 2013 #2 You like it, that is enough.
bosamar Well-Known Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 1,453 Points 48 My Device RT Feb 18, 2013 #3 SWEET! That is all.
J515OP Super Moderator Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 2,177 Points 0 Location Northern CA My Device RT Feb 18, 2013 #4 Congrats on your Pro.
smalltowngirl13 Active Member Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 612 Points 28 Location Kansas Feb 19, 2013 #5 Congrats on the tab and welcome to the forum!