What's new

Nvidia drivers

Does anyone notice after installing the GeForce Experience application that you start getting a "Surface Detach: Action Required" message in the system tray? I just installed it (again) and after a reboot, this message appeared. Before installing the application, I never had this message.

On the latest insider build the Surface DTX is causing this...
 
On the latest insider build the Surface DTX is causing this...

Thanks. Do you know if Microsoft is aware of the issue and going to patch it? The last time I called MS about it, they uninstalled it and things went back to normal.
 
I've bugged it...

Thank you!

I also uninstalled the GeForce application and the 3D Vision driver (I figured why would I need 3D drivers?) and everything went back to normal again with the Surface Detach button. I know this sounds like a stupid question, but how would I continue to update my Nvidia gpu driver if I don't have the GeForce application installed?
 
Last edited:
Thank you!

I also uninstalled the GeForce application and the 3D Vision driver (I figured why would I need 3D drivers?) and everything went back to normal again with the Surface Detach button. I know this sounds like a stupid question, but how would I continue to update my Nvidia gpu driver if I don't have the GeForce application installed?
You either download it manually from the NVIDIA site or you wait for MS to update it...
 
Back
Top