What's new

Official Windows 10 Insiders thread

GTiceman

I hate rolling back but I might need to, this random rebooting and disconnecting with WiFi is annoying. I will say after the reboot I haven't had it freeze up

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Looking forward to it. Today on the previous build, I was encountering multiple BSOD's purely be trying to snap 2 windows side by side in tablet mode.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Update is stuck at 0% trying to download Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package (KB3119142)

Anyone with an SP4 experiencing not so smooth trackpad scrolling in Edge. It feels like the first few days of owning the SP4 again when the trackpad was just not as responsive as it should have been. It's very subtle but scrolling down a page seems to take more effort than a build ago.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone with an SP4 experiencing not so smooth trackpad scrolling in Edge. It feels like the first few days of owning the SP4 again when the trackpad was just not as responsive as it should have been. It's very subtle but scrolling down a page seems to take more effort than a build ago.
Scrolling works fine for me on the latest build. I also use HOST file Ad Blocking though...

nnthemperor

Gave up and opted out of the insider ring, at least the fast and slow. Reinstalled windows and opted into the preview ring. Way too many hassles with the new builds.

GTiceman

Right-click on Wi-Fi in action center brings up a blank button. Still having issues on the new build for me when I come out of a deep sleep or reboot the system, all my WiFi hotspot credentials are forgotten.

Stability has improved versus the last build however the system still freezes when I use it disconnected from power.

I have had a two finger scrolling issue on the last four Insider's builds. When I try to scroll I have to move my fingers close to 1 cm before scrolling activates. I've checked all the settings and everything is set the same. I've even tried reloading drivers and playing around with the settings. When I roll-back to the previous version everyone is back to normal. I've done this four times now. Anyone else seeing this?