Just wondering...why do you like OneNote? What do you do with it?
I've looked at it a few times and I don't get it. If I want to make handwritten notes, I'll get a piece of paper. I'm not trying to be dismissive. I'm trying to figure out what I'm missing.
I use OneNote for:
- Cooking Recipes - I have a dedicated and shared notebook that my girlfriend and I put recipes in. I have my old Surface RT sitting on the kitchen counter & I'll load the recipes from there when it's time to cook.
- School notes - I type faster than I write, so as I'm reading I'll type my notes my notebook separate by class. I'm able to annotate, highlight, organize & re-organize these notes.
- Work - to do lists and meeting notes. (not synced with my personal account)
- Military Reserve - meeting notes.
- Other random tidbits - Information from friends, rewards account ID's, storage codes, web content I've sent to OneNote for reviewing later and so on.
OneNote seems like a useless tool if you have no purpose for it, I ignored it for years and when only used the very basics of it initially, but discovered that it's a really power tool if used properly. The notes are saved to OneDrive, they're saved automatically as you enter them & the OneNote app is available on PC, Windows Mobile, iOS, Android & the web.