What's new

Pen Double click...?

Ally84

Hello.
How do you get the double click to work? I have paired it with the Sp3 and I have registered One note to get the single click to work. But when I double click the pen all I get is a flash on the screen and it takes me to One note on a empty page. Have I missed something?

ctitanic

Hello.
How do you get the double click to work? I have paired it with the Sp3 and I have registered One note to get the single click to work. But when I double click the pen all I get is a flash on the screen and it takes me to One note on a empty page. Have I missed something?
When you do the double click it should allows you to select an area of screen and once you do that it will take you to OneNote where the selected area will be paste automatically.

Question, when you are taken to One Note which is the behavior of just one click, what happens if you hit Ctrl +V?

OP
A

Ally84

When you do the double click it should allows you to select an area of screen and once you do that it will take you to OneNote where the selected area will be paste automatically.

Question, when you are taken to One Note which is the behavior of just one click, what happens if you hit Ctrl +V?

I tried Ctrl V and nothing happens...

ctitanic

Then, something is not right because the double click should end with an image saved in your clipboard.