What's new

Pen Magnet

Marty Boyd

If you want to firmly attach the pen to the left side of your Surface Pro 3 check this out: Pen Magnet
They also have a heat map of the screen and offer a solution for right handed people to rest their hands on the cool part of the screen.
This should help since I do find that the screen gets uncomfortable hot quickly.

OP
M

Marty Boyd

Shipping is free however and the magnets are on a curve contoured base to match the pen profile.
In the video they show the tablet being pulled by the pen magnet, so seems to be very strong magnets.
I ordered one since I need something to hold the pen firmly.

ctitanic

Shipping is free however and the magnets are on a curve contoured base to match the pen profile.
In the video they show the tablet being pulled by the pen magnet, so seems to be very strong magnets.
I ordered one since I need something to hold the pen firmly.

Please post your own experience here. I may buy one if their claims are real.

jedge

Is there any concern about having rare-earth magnets consistently in close contact to the screen?

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I ordered one also.

But I'm a bit concerned that I may put a pen with this magnet in my pocket, or on a table near my wallet - and erase credit card strips.

Last edited:

jedge

Anyone get their magnet yet? My pen loop is falling off and i'm wondering if this is a better solution than trying to glue it back on.