BroadcastTech
New Member
- Joined
- Jul 10, 2014
- Messages
- 1
- Points
- 1
Hello!
I just picked up a Surface 2 and love the device, except for one small thing. After a few minutes if use, I noticed that if I press straight down on the top of the device (in landscape mode), there is a little bit of a creak in the plastic part that houses the camera. It truly seems like a minor cosmetic issue, but was wondering if anyone else experiences this?
Thanks!
I just picked up a Surface 2 and love the device, except for one small thing. After a few minutes if use, I noticed that if I press straight down on the top of the device (in landscape mode), there is a little bit of a creak in the plastic part that houses the camera. It truly seems like a minor cosmetic issue, but was wondering if anyone else experiences this?
Thanks!