What's new

Received my Surface 2 64GB. First impressions.

beman39

pfft, rules shmules! ok give us the goodies! LOL btw was wondering if the pic in your avatar is really you....cuz you look like you should be on a football team and not working for MS! LOL if they give you any flack for being here just lean in their face real nice N' close and growl...you'll be fine :big smile:

oion

pfft, rules shmules! ok give us the goodies! LOL btw was wondering if the pic in your avatar is really you....cuz you look like you should be on a football team and not working for MS! LOL if they give you any flack for being here just lean in their face real nice N' close and growl...you'll be fine :big smile:

No way, corporate employees are under various NDA when it comes to talking to clients; the last thing this forum needs is for an MS employee getting banned by MS for whatever reason and then no MS presence at all (as it was before, true, but it's nice to get some insider tech information and tips, really, like that Outlook bug). I don't know how MS does it--it's not uncommon for companies to supervise what employees post to public fora, but that usually applies to employees whose jobs are in public communications.

ctitanic

So far the only problem I have is with Remote Desktop. Whenever I hold the finger down to trigger the contextual menu, the cursor jumps up either selecting an area or opening the contextual menu for a different file or object. This is not happening in any other apps but Remote Desktop.

beman39

No way, corporate employees are under various NDA when it comes to talking to clients; the last thing this forum needs is for an MS employee getting banned by MS for whatever reason and then no MS presence at all (as it was before, true, but it's nice to get some insider tech information and tips, really, like that Outlook bug). I don't know how MS does it--it's not uncommon for companies to supervise what employees post to public fora, but that usually applies to employees whose jobs are in public communications.

dude relax, I was only joking I don't need the NDA riot act! LOL you don't think I was REALLY telling him to growl at his superiors.... where you?

oion

dude relax, I was only joking I don't need the NDA riot act! LOL you don't think I was REALLY telling him to growl at his superiors.... where you?

Well, with your post history, I can't tell when you're being dramatic or not. ;)

beman39

wow really? your the second person to say this... seems people on this forum can't read or perceive my TONE when reading my posts, I guess I can't write like a robot like the rest of ya LOL (conveying joke for those who can't pick up on that)

toffeepops

Hi, I got my Surface 2 last week and was almost going for a Samsung Tab3. The Surface 2 has a better processor than the Samsung as well. My feeling on it is that it's like having a laptop but in tablet form which makes it more portable. I have the 32gb. For some reason I am having problems with the bluetooth, I paired with my husbands HTC One X + mobile matching up the passcode but the moment he goes to send something across my Surface 2 says 'not connected' and his phone says 'file failed', could you give any information as to why this is happening. My husband is going to be getting one himself very soon.

oion

Hi, I got my Surface 2 last week and was almost going for a Samsung Tab3. The Surface 2 has a better processor than the Samsung as well. My feeling on it is that it's like having a laptop but in tablet form which makes it more portable. I have the 32gb. For some reason I am having problems with the bluetooth, I paired with my husbands HTC One X + mobile matching up the passcode but the moment he goes to send something across my Surface 2 says 'not connected' and his phone says 'file failed', could you give any information as to why this is happening. My husband is going to be getting one himself very soon.

Toffeepops, someone asked a similar question on the official Microsoft answers board:
How can I pair my HTC 8X with my Microsoft Surface over Bluetooth? - Microsoft Community