What's new

Replacement Keycap for Type keyboard


New Member
The "2" keycap came off somewhere. Can anyone tell me:
1) Is it likely this is covered by my MS warranty and thus worth asking MS for help - I bought it from them.
2) Where I can purchase a replacement at a reasonable price
3) should I be able to put it into place myself if I can purchase a replacement



Well-Known Member
I'd say it's covered by warranty. Plan 2: fine a cheap broken Type Keyboard on eBay.

Members online