What's new

Sensitivity Problem with Adobe Illustrator CC

LazyZen

Hi!
Very pleased and happy that bought this cool tablet(instead ipad), Photoshop, Corel work fine, but I was a little disappointed with illustrator, but rather disappointed with the work of the stylus, ie when I want to paint with a brush or just make a rectangle with a stylus, it does not draw from the first, is the second or third time, it's just me? What do you think guys. Driver Ntrig I installed, in Photoshop and Corel pression and sensitivity works fine, any advice?

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Illustrator works fine with the stylus (SP3 pen) for me, from first touch.

I wonder if another window of process is stealing your focus, and your first stylus action is wasted, to bring it back.

OP
LazyZen

LazyZen

Illustrator works fine with the stylus (SP3 pen) for me, from first touch.

I wonder if another window of process is stealing your focus, and your first stylus action is wasted, to bring it back.
For Example? Process or system that you have in mind? In Photoshop this trouble is not observed.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
For Example? Process or system that you have in mind? In Photoshop this trouble is not observed.

A non-Adobe process. So I don't know your system. Let me think about what might be the issue...

Meanwhile, could you delete and re- install via Creative Cloud? And close OneNote if you are running it, just in case.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
My version is shown here:

illustrator_version.jpg

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Here is how mine works, including the "touch" mode, on Windows 10 Techical Preview Build 9879, Surface Pro 3 I7 512 :