What's new

Sleeve, case, bag for Surface Book recommendations

Bennyhill43

I'm using a Solo case that fits perfectly I purchased it from Office Depot for $19. As you can see from the Picture I normally leave my SB in it and work.
WP_20151117_08_48_36_Raw.jpg

Wayne Orwig

I'm using a Solo case that fits perfectly I purchased it from Office Depot for $19. As you can see from the Picture I normally leave my SB in it and work.

Looks like a good fit. Does it have a pocket for the power supply or a mouse?
Also, do you recall the model name/number?

genenz

Bought a Thule TAS113 hard case from BestBuy. Fits perfectly, with the pen attached. Said it was $49.99, but at the till the price came to $26.99.
31f7efa78625fe3e83042491a2b03f22.jpg

Telstar1948

Bought a Thule TAS113 hard case from BestBuy. Fits perfectly, with the pen attached. Said it was $49.99, but at the till the price came to $26.99.
31f7efa78625fe3e83042491a2b03f22.jpg

I bought this one at BB too, only in black. Nice case. I like it for putting my SB in my briefcase. It doesn't take up much room beyond actual SB dimensions. Probably going to get another sleeve with a pocket or two for the power supply etc when traveling, but the Thule is perfect for packing around my SB in my briefcase.

netuser

What are the best slim fit sleeves/cases that also have a pocket or other space that's usable to fit the charger brick, power cord and other small accessories such as display dongles?

ouengineer

flar

Cases and sleeves for a 13" MacBook Pro tend to work pretty well. After using one of these for my 15" MBP, I got the 13" version at a local Best Buy for my SB:

Sling Sleeve Deluxe Black

Unfortunately, it looks like they've redesigned it recently. The 15" version I bought a couple of years ago and the 13" one I bought for my SB both have gusseted pockets on the front that can expand for items like the charger or a portable DVD-ROM drive. When I got the one for my SB they had a couple of others that lacked the gusseted pockets and I assumed that mine was the newer design, but after seeing the pictures on the web site I now think the non-gusseted pockets may be the newer ones. I know that the expandability of the gusseted pockets seems to work well, but I can't vouch for the non-gusseted version...

Would be nice to have a thin folio sleeve for the clipboard that has a slim pocket for MS foldable keyboard and surface arc mouse and also acts as a stand.