What's new

Split On-Screen keyboard has been removed with the Fall Creator's update *roll eyes*

Turbo4AWD

THE feature I used THE MOST on my Surface 3 has officially been removed with the Fall Creator's update. Now I have to hold the tablet with one hand and "hunt and peck" with the other just so I can type. SUPER angry about this because if I hadn't purchased a keyboard cover, I would be screwed right now. Here's to hoping Microsoft brings the ability to split the on screen keyboard (so you can type with your thumbs) in a future update or an emergency granular update.....!!!!!!!!!!!! /rant

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
THE feature I used THE MOST on my Surface 3 has officially been removed with the Fall Creator's update. Now I have to hold the tablet with one hand and "hunt and peck" with the other just so I can type. SUPER angry about this because if I hadn't purchased a keyboard cover, I would be screwed right now. Here's to hoping Microsoft brings the ability to split the on screen keyboard (so you can type with your thumbs) in a future update or an emergency granular update.....!!!!!!!!!!!! /rant
It was replaced with a Swift style keyboard aka word flow...

OP
T

Turbo4AWD

Magically, the split keyboard has returned on my newly purchased Surface Pro 6. So weird that even though I have the latest Windows 10 updates, the split keyboard option came back!

Search tags for this page
azs

best cameras

how to eliminate divided screen in windows
remove split screen

Members online

No members online now.