Hello and thanks for taking a look at my issue. Any input would be very appreciated.
- Surface Book: 256GB/Intel Core i7 - 8GB/ dGPU Nvidia.
- Laptop is connected to a Surface Dock (Surface Dock)
- 2 extended monitors: AOC i2267fw 22-inch LED Monitors (2)
- The monitors have 1 VGA and 1 DVI-D
- I have a Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable connecting the monitor to the dock. (Adapter)
- Each monitor is connected to its own DisplayPort on the dock statio
- The monitors show up on the Display settings page (http://imgur.com/NZ3zldd)
- When I select an extended monitor and select “detect”, I receive error, “Didn’t Detect Another Display”
- Both monitors display “NO SIGNAL” and then go idle
- When I plug in the dock, the computer screen goes black and refreshes displaying the extended monitor. The monitor however remains idle
- Restarted Computer/dock/monitors
- Tried one extended monitor only, instead of two
- Lowered resolution on Computer/monitors
- Updated Drivers on monitors/computer
- Rolled-back updates on Driver(s)
- Re-installed updates on Drivers
- Setting is on “DVI” on monitor(s)
- “Disabled” Graphics card
- When I called Geek Squad, he was unable to find a resolution. It is important to note that when he remote into my computer he saw 3 monitors (2 extended and 1 main) . He was unable to do anything on the extended monitors (move any windows), but he did see them on his screen. My monitor screens remained idle.
If you have any idea what can be faulty in this scenario, please let me know. I really appreciate all your help.