What's new

Surface Book Photoshop Pen Performance Issues

EliBoStark

So I just received my Surface Book (basic model) last week. I´m a student and mainly bought it for graphic art and illustration, I work in Photoshop 99% of the time. I have noticed, that the pen performance is a little behind when I draw. Meaning that when I for example, draw a line, it doesn't keep up with the pen. This mostly happens when I use textured brushes that are large. (I work on a 300 resolution canvas, A4 format). Sometimes, I even have to wait for the line to load up before I can continue drawing.
Since I am a student, this is a very big issue for me, mainly because I do have a quite tight budget, and was happy to even afford the cheapest version. I would expect a 1500 dollar product to work perfectly, I have been searching for some ways to fix this, but I havent found many people who use the Surface Book in the same way.
I have about 20 days to return the product with a full refund, so if anyone knows how to fix this, please help me.
(I added a picture. It is the brush I mainly use, it is in the basic Photoshop Brush pack that you get with PS for free. Just to give you an idea of the texture.)

Attachments

Search tags for this page
microsoft book photoshop pen sensitivty
photoshop performance on surface book

surface book photoshop performance

Members online

No members online now.