What's new

surface causing tennis elbow?

mtalinm

for the first time in my life I got tennis elbow. doctor was puzzled but said it can come from a variety of things. it happened about a month after buying the SP. I also notice that it is aggravated whenever I reach up to touch the screen as one does with the SP. any chance they are related?

souldier

No idea. You'd be your best judge. If you feel discomfort while doing anything on the surface pro, then that'd probably be your culprit. I haven't had any negative experiences

HD_Dude

I would give serious consideration to your observations.

I once started having pain in my knee...just the right knee.

No idea why, but it hurt so bad!

I finally tracked it to my 6-month old Audi TT Roadster. Turns out, being over 6 feet, the 'pivot,' when I opened the door, spun around and lowered myself into the seat, was too much for my 50+ year old knees.

Sold it.

Never had the pain since. But damn, I sure miss that car.

mitchellvii

I would give serious consideration to your observations.

I once started having pain in my knee...just the right knee.

No idea why, but it hurt so bad!

I finally tracked it to my 6-month old Audi TT Roadster. Turns out, being over 6 feet, the 'pivot,' when I opened the door, spun around and lowered myself into the seat, was too much for my 50+ year old knees.

Sold it.

Never had the pain since. But damn, I sure miss that car.

That's a chick car anyway, get a BMW Z4, much better.

280px-BMW_Z4_II_sDrive23i_front_20100420.jpg

scythe

It sounds crazy but I think I have the same problem. My elbow has been getting worse for months and I couldn't figure out why. Nothing seemed to help. I just realized that it started after I got my surface pro. Holding it to read for long periods of time seems like it might be causing it.

Search tags for this page
anyone have problem with elliptical causing tennis elbow
discomfort surface pro

microsoft surface pro elbow pain

surface pro elbow pain

surface pro tennis elbow
tendinitus elbow microsoft surface
tennis surface

Members online

No members online now.