What's new

surface causing tennis elbow?

mtalinm

for the first time in my life I got tennis elbow. doctor was puzzled but said it can come from a variety of things. it happened about a month after buying the SP. I also notice that it is aggravated whenever I reach up to touch the screen as one does with the SP. any chance they are related?

mitchellvii

Are you sure you aren't using this mouse?

41ynE47GibL._SY300_.jpg

souldier

No idea. You'd be your best judge. If you feel discomfort while doing anything on the surface pro, then that'd probably be your culprit. I haven't had any negative experiences

HD_Dude

I would give serious consideration to your observations.

I once started having pain in my knee...just the right knee.

No idea why, but it hurt so bad!

I finally tracked it to my 6-month old Audi TT Roadster. Turns out, being over 6 feet, the 'pivot,' when I opened the door, spun around and lowered myself into the seat, was too much for my 50+ year old knees.

Sold it.

Never had the pain since. But damn, I sure miss that car.

mitchellvii

I would give serious consideration to your observations.

I once started having pain in my knee...just the right knee.

No idea why, but it hurt so bad!

I finally tracked it to my 6-month old Audi TT Roadster. Turns out, being over 6 feet, the 'pivot,' when I opened the door, spun around and lowered myself into the seat, was too much for my 50+ year old knees.

Sold it.

Never had the pain since. But damn, I sure miss that car.

That's a chick car anyway, get a BMW Z4, much better.

280px-BMW_Z4_II_sDrive23i_front_20100420.jpg

scythe

It sounds crazy but I think I have the same problem. My elbow has been getting worse for months and I couldn't figure out why. Nothing seemed to help. I just realized that it started after I got my surface pro. Holding it to read for long periods of time seems like it might be causing it.