What's new

Surface Pro 1 replaced with Surface Pro 2

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
If the Surface Pro 1 is no longer in stock for warranty replacements?
They might be temporarily out of stock while they are waiting for the next shipment of refurbs.

To my knowledge nobody ever got a new car because the parts weren't available. I wouldn't expect that trend to start now.

lords20

Yes, I have and they had surface pro 1 in stock too. I also had a large $$ amount for trade in value on a surface pro 3 too. All I have wanted is surface pro without any problems. But that has not happened, even after 15 or more swaps that I had done. The latest one has 2 scratches, one next to the camera and the other is right across it. :mad:
Oh yeah a 1st degree burn on my finger too.

OP
D

digitalnemesis

Yes, I have and they had surface pro 1 in stock too. I also had a large $$ amount for trade in value on a surface pro 3 too. All I have wanted is surface pro without any problems. But that has not happened, even after 15 or more swaps that I had done. The latest one has 2 scratches, one next to the camera and the other is right across it. :mad:
Oh yeah a 1st degree burn on my finger too.
Where are you from?

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think there should be a limit, after which you get a mandatory refund and you move on to something else. Seven seems like a nice prime number. Kind of follows the logic of doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. Illogical. Wasn't that a Spock-ism :) if not it should have been. :cool:

lords20

I think there should be a limit, after which you get a mandatory refund and you move on to something else. Seven seems like a nice prime number. Kind of follows the logic of doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. Illogical. Wasn't that a Spock-ism :) if not it should have been. :cool:

A mandatory refund would be nice to have. If is broke fix it or replace it within warranty period. Quit selling inferior products.

Most products are made to last x amount of time by design.

Over expecting (LOL) never just expect what they advertise, should be how the product is, works etc...

lords20

Trolland.

LOL I am only stating what I have been through!!

Just answer me this one question? What country did all the kind of crap come from? It didn't come from here in the US!

So who is living in TROLLAND?

LOL

Last edited: