What's new

Surface Pro 3 working great! Did a Unboxing video

ElCamino

Unless you can actually get your hands on a Surface Pro 3, you can't really get the feel how thin and light it is. It is amazing what Microsoft accomplished. I knew that after actually physically getting my hands on at a Microsoft Store that the Surface Pro 3 would replace my Surface Pro 2. I did a Unboxing video and compare the the size to the Galaxy Note PRO 12.2 to give those that can't actually get there hands on a Surface Pro 3.

OP
E

ElCamino

I keep saying, this is the best TabletPC ever made.

Very true... I read reveiws with not so great words about the Surface Pro 3. Some of those are basically not really trying to use the Surface Pro 3 but just a quick look at it and do the review. Then you have the reviews from those that actually used the Surface Pro 3 for a while and then do the review. Those are much better reviews as they really point out the Pro's and Con's.

I actually have been replacing all the computers at our Office as they need to be replaced with Surface Pro's, Pro's 2, Pro's 3 and Surface 2 as needed. These make great desktop replacements and some of the co-workers actually purchased the new Surface Pro 3.

Here is a few of the one's I had to setup just a few weeks ago...

Attachments

• DSC07633.JPG
    DSC07633.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 538

unruledboy

Very true... I read reveiws with not so great words about the Surface Pro 3. Some of those are basically not really trying to use the Surface Pro 3 but just a quick look at it and do the review. Then you have the reviews from those that actually used the Surface Pro 3 for a while and then do the review. Those are much better reviews as they really point out the Pro's and Con's.

I actually have been replacing all the computers at our Office as they need to be replaced with Surface Pro's, Pro's 2, Pro's 3 and Surface 2 as needed. These make great desktop replacements and some of the co-workers actually purchased the new Surface Pro 3.

Here is a few of the one's I had to setup just a few weeks ago...

wow..... imagine someday the MS production release conference will not be crowded with MacBook users but Surface Pro users.....