What's new

Surface Pro 'issues'

Forty_Two

I am using an old Microsoft Windows ‘Surface Pro’ notepad. I play Bridge on-line (BBO). When I log in to BBO I see only 4 columns when I shoudl see 6. (I don’t see the last two columns (Kibitzers and Description)). Note: when I log in on my Windows PC or my Windows laptop I see all and all is correct - only happening on this Surface notepad. Anyone any ideas why?

Note: It would help you help me if I cold take a screen shot but . . . how do I o that on a notepad with no keyboard??

OP
F

Forty_Two

I have attached two pics BBO1 is what I see on the notepad (with the missing columns) and BBO2 is what I should see (as I see on my desktop laptop). HELP please

Attachments

• BBO__!.png
    BBO__!.png
    555.1 KB · Views: 16
  • BBO__2.png
    BBO__2.png
    650.3 KB · Views: 17

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am using an old Microsoft Windows ‘Surface Pro’ notepad. I play Bridge on-line (BBO). When I log in to BBO I see only 4 columns when I shoudl see 6. (I don’t see the last two columns (Kibitzers and Description)). Note: when I log in on my Windows PC or my Windows laptop I see all and all is correct - only happening on this Surface notepad. Anyone any ideas why?

Note: It would help you help me if I cold take a screen shot but . . . how do I o that on a notepad with no keyboard??
you can take a screen shot with Snipit

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'ma guess that the website is putting you onto the "mobile" version.

see IF there's an option on the ellipsis menu to choose Desktop View

is the full URL on the Surface the same as on your desktop?

OP
F

Forty_Two

See here the difference between PC and Surface. BBO suggest that I should be able to move the verticle grey bar. I can do this on the PC by posiioning the (mouse) cursor on the bar but using my fingers the bar will not slide anywhere all that happens is that everything gets bigger or smaller.

Surely there must be someone on thos forum with Surface Pro that can go inot BBO (BridgeBase Online) and see if they see what I see or if they can move that grey bar?

Attachments

• PC view.jpg
    PC view.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 9
  • Surface Pro view.jpg
    Surface Pro view.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 12

Turbo4AWD

Check your scaling setting in Display Settings and make sure Windows isn't set to 300% or anything. Try to lower it to 100% and then reload the page.