What's new

Surface RT Internet locked

Tully

On my Surface RT 32 I have a problem with IE.

An Internet set has locked up my tablet so I cannot get any other site.

The URL is;

*Edited*

Has anyone else faced this problem & has a solution.

This site should be banned!!

Tully

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what happened. but after 2 frustrating days, it works OK now!

Thanx for your moral support for trying to help me.

I am disappointed by the Surface Forum. In the Win8 forum I was sure of many help notices within a few hours.

The Surface Forum seems to be a place to shoot the breeze. but no one seems to want to help a Surface user that needs help!

I have been in computers before there were computers! I always found FORUMS helpful, but not the SURFACE FORUM!!

THE OLDEST Member of either Win8 or Surface forums!

Tully

I am disappointed by the Surface Forum. In the Win8 forum I was sure of many help notices within a few hours.

The Surface Forum seems to be a place to shoot the breeze. but no one seems to want to help a Surface user that needs help!

I have been in computers before there were computers! I always found FORUMS helpful, but not the SURFACE FORUM!!
You're member number 7426 with 14 posts. I'm number 7485 with 1,300. Maybe YOU should be posting more often. lol

I don't know what happened. but after 2 frustrating days, it works OK now!

Thanx for your moral support for trying to help me.

THE OLDEST Member of either Win8 or Surface forums!

Tully

Sorry for having a Job and a life.... ?

** Note to the ADMINS: Remove his link to a potential problematic site? **

Tully troll?

Last edited:
Sorry for having a Job and a life.... ?

** Note to the ADMINS: Remove his link to a potential problematic site? **

Tully troll?

Why are you continuing to try to mark me as a TROLL?

Haven't you got something better to do?

TULLY

Back