What's new

Thoughts after having Surface Book a few days.

Gizmo2005

I've noticed for the last few weeks that when I use it in Tablet mode, the thing gets really warm in the back. I don't have anything running except OneNote and maybe email. I usually bring this for meetings so there's no games, YouTube, or anything heavy in the background. But it's definitely warmer than usual. I'm bringing in the unit tonight to the Microsoft Store because of this issue, and plus I can't get my Pen to write. I can click on it to start OneNote but it won't respond. I wrote on it fine on Monday, but today, nothing. I have a different thread on it.

Plantje

My Surface Pro runs really hot at times as well!

I cannot use my stylus anymore either... I lost it somewhere in the office :(

Plantje

They have... Magnetically on the outside. That works perfectly. But then you must not leave it on the table somewhere

BubbaUK

I left my Spro 3 pen at a client office, literally on the other side of the world (in New Zealand).

Fortunately I realised I'd left it behind and was able to get a colleague to find it & bring it back.

I'd be happier with a slightly bigger SPro if it had a slot you could store the pen in (like the Samsung Notes).

OP
D

Derekamoss

I left my Spro 3 pen at a client office, literally on the other side of the world (in New Zealand).

Fortunately I realised I'd left it behind and was able to get a colleague to find it & bring it back.

I'd be happier with a slightly bigger SPro if it had a slot you could store the pen in (like the Samsung Notes).
Well they used to include a pen loop you could attach to the type cover on the surface pro.

Turbo4AWD

I use tablet mode too much to only have 1.5 hours battery life in tablet mode before needing to plug back into the keyboard to recharge. I rarely use desktop mode. If I attach the keyboard I still leave it in tablet mode, lol! Also, my Pro 6 does not burn up in tablet mode either.