Just curious, what are all of your favorite settings and modes for TouchMousePointer? Does anyone know what all the settings do?
I think I figured out the purpose behind most things from the latest 188.8.131.52 release (with donation access to bonus features), except:
- Side/Float "Transparent click" -- don't see any difference?
- Vizualise pointer "Zoom"
- Keyboard "Swipe-able the screen, in showing Touch Keyboard" (and submenu "Auto chase input target") -- what is this for??
- Keyboard "Transparent Touch Keyboard"
- General "Keep pointer position (resume last manipulated position)" -- can't detect any different behavior?
- Layout "Size of assist pad (px): Auto" -- what is the auto parameter?
- Layout "Use user ini file" -- what is this, is it separate from the "Pad.ini" file in the program folder?? What can we specify in the user ini file, and what's the syntax?
- Speed/Wheel "Wheel Step 1/1" -- my scrolling still goes by 3 rows at a time per the system mouse setting?
Is there a way to specify the mouse pointer acceleration separately from the mouse pointer speed?
Can the assist pad be moved up from the bottom left corner, so as not to be covered up by the Touch Keyboard?
Alternatively can the side/float modes include Ctrl, Shift and Alt (and maybe Esc), but without the L/R buttons?
(This is because the Touch Keyboard for some reason does not seem to include the Alt and Esc keys, and when pressing Ctrl it also disables access to the number keys!)