What's new

Trade Surface Pro 128GB

MARTRADER17

Hi, change a surface pro 128 GB in very good condition and warranty until November of 2015 by a Surface Pro 2 and plus smartphone Galaxy Note 2 with Att in very good condition. The interested leave message and way to contact. Respondere Only serious and reasonable proposals. thanks

noochs

Hi, change a surface pro 128 GB in very good condition and warranty until November of 2015 by a Surface Pro 2 and plus smartphone Galaxy Note 2 with Att in very good condition. The interested leave message and way to contact. Respondere Only serious and reasonable proposals. thanks
I am not sure I understand, are you looking to trade a Surface Pro 2 and Galaxy Note 2 for a Surface Pro 128?

OP
M

MARTRADER17

I have a Surface Pro and Samsung Galaxy II smart phone, I want to trade a Surface Pro 2. Understand now? thanks

CrippsCorner

Sorry to be pedantic, but it's your use of grammar that makes it hard to understand. The first part of the above sentence is fine, I understand you have both a Surface Pro and a Samsung Galaxy II :) but saying "I want to trade a Surface Pro 2" would imply you have a Surface Pro 2 that you wish to trade for something else. Now if you said "I want to trade these for a Surface Pro 2" then it would make perfect sense! I'm guessing that's what you meant at least. I probably come over an arsehole by pointing this out, but maybe it'll help any future adverts from being at all confusing.

Search tags for this page
microsoft surface pro 128gb trade-in

surface pro 128gb trade in

surface pro 2 128 trade in

surface pro trade in

surface pro trade in value

trade in my surface pro 128

trade in surface pro 2 128

trade in value microsoft surface pro 128
trade surface pro 3 128 for
trade value for surface pro 128gig

Members online