What's new

Tried Surface 3 at Microsoft store

CrippsCorner

I think the reason it's taking a while to be made is that they do need a sort of 'in between' OS... OS X is too much, and iOS is not enough.

Maybe the best way to go about it is one OS that runs on everything ;)

icon123

I think the reason it's taking a while to be made is that they do need a sort of 'in between' OS... OS X is too much, and iOS is not enough.

Maybe the best way to go about it is one OS that runs on everything ;)

Yep, I guess you mean Windows 10 :)

Kudos to the op for his review. I, myself, am very excited to purchase a S3 next week. I was out a Best Buy a few weeks ago and was extremely pleased and satisfied with the S3.

I have tried SP1,2 and 3 and returned them all. The first (2) I didn't like the screen ratio. The SP3 was nice, but it just couldn't replace my laptop and was a little too big for a tablet. For me, the S3 is a perfect combination of everything I was hoping for in a Surface. I'm not looking for it to replace my laptop, but to supplement it. The S3 is what I have been waiting for. I think it will do very well in sales.

jev425

I have a surface 3 on the way. I have not used a windows "machine" since windows 7. I got this mainly for school and not high-spec work so I am hoping the atom will last me a few years. The note taking capabilities really pushed me to make the purchase. I was able to get my hands on one at best buy now I can't wait to get mine!