G gtmead09 Member Joined Oct 31, 2015 Messages 50 Points 8 My Device SPro4 Feb 17, 2016 #1 What should be the logical battery drain for the Surface Pro 4 (i5) when it is in shutdown state?
H hughlle Super Moderator Staff member Joined Jul 7, 2014 Messages 3,116 Points 83 My Device SPro4 Feb 17, 2016 #2 In the short-term, none. The device is turned off, so it isn't using any battery.
OP OP G gtmead09 Member Joined Oct 31, 2015 Messages 50 Points 8 My Device SPro4 Feb 17, 2016 #3 Thanks, was thinking that their would be some minimal drain over time. But wanted to get a second opinion if I was thinking right.
Thanks, was thinking that their would be some minimal drain over time. But wanted to get a second opinion if I was thinking right.
leeshor Well-Known Member Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 5,061 Points 113 Location Norcross, GA My Device SPro4 Feb 17, 2016 #4 If I leave my SP4 off for more than a day I do see a little drain but not all that much.
H hughlle Super Moderator Staff member Joined Jul 7, 2014 Messages 3,116 Points 83 My Device SPro4 Feb 17, 2016 #5 Only time i've seen mine drain a little is when stored for weeks to months. I just had a quick look online and the page i was reading stated that lithium-ion will disharge at roughly 5% a month.
Only time i've seen mine drain a little is when stored for weeks to months. I just had a quick look online and the page i was reading stated that lithium-ion will disharge at roughly 5% a month.
R rcwilkinson New Member Joined Sep 16, 2016 Messages 21 Points 1 My Device SPro4 Nov 28, 2016 #6 leeshor said: If I leave my SP4 off for more than a day I do see a little drain but not all that much. Click to expand... Apologies for resurrecting an old thread - I was wondering how much battery drain you would see when you leave your SP4 off for more than a day? More than 1 or 2%? Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
leeshor said: If I leave my SP4 off for more than a day I do see a little drain but not all that much. Click to expand... Apologies for resurrecting an old thread - I was wondering how much battery drain you would see when you leave your SP4 off for more than a day? More than 1 or 2%?