What's new

[UK] Ordered SP3 i7 512 how long?

I ordered a SP3 yesterday at 1pm and as with all tech i'm chomping at the bit for this, it's been 24 hours now and i'm wondering when will it show up? Most things I order turn up within a day so waiting is killing me lol.

So UK buyers who purchased from microsoftstore.com how long did you wait?

Regards,

Luke.

ps. before the order history system crashed it was stuck at 'order in process'

Liam2349

I ordered a SP3 yesterday at 1pm and as with all tech i'm chomping at the bit for this, it's been 24 hours now and i'm wondering when will it show up? Most things I order turn up within a day so waiting is killing me lol.

So UK buyers who purchased from microsoftstore.com how long did you wait?

Regards,

Luke.

ps. before the order history system crashed it was stuck at 'order in process'

Well I got mine on release, so I'm not sure how long it takes normally. I think your best bet is to call them and ask when it will ship. When it ships, it should be next day.

OP
L

lbtaylor1984

Well that's at least some thing. They basically said by the end of the week which is pretty vague, coming up to 3pm and no enroute mail I just hope before the weekend?

Philo

They do next day delivery. My type cover came next day, I presume it's the same for everything else :)

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's "next day" delivery. It's actually a budget courier option, but the UK being the UK, second class is typically next day. They just tate 3-5 days to cover their backsides :)