What's new

Videos

OP
M

Mrzocor

I'm aware of your problems, but haven't seen any other threads here raising this issue or needing to restart to play a video. And why not? Many devices require a re-install/refresh at times to fix issues, be it a surface, or an ipad. Regardless if you agree with it as a solution, if it works, it still works.
If you are aware of he problem, than obviously you have heard about it before. Just because you haven't heard about it on here doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It exists believe me,big time.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you are aware of he problem, than obviously you have heard about it before. Just because you haven't heard about it on here doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It exists believe me,big time.

If you re-read my post, I stated I'm aware of your problem. I am not aware of this happening with anyone else. If it has, then fine, but I'm still unaware of it other than in your case. I've certainly not come across any other threads on this forum discussing this. Those which I have, it appeared to simply be due to the software being used, and a change rectified the situation.

And please make sure to read the forum rules. I have deleted your earlier post.