What's new

Waiting for SP3...

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm definitely a dead man, wife will slowly kill me for ordering a SP3/8GB/256GB. I just said-honey I will only window shop ;)

Well you did end up shopping for windows... you just had to buy a Surface to get the Windows on.. ;-)

Liam2349

Yeah, they charged on Monday and they said they charge on shipping, so I'm sure they are in transit.

I called Microsoft again today because of no tracking number. The guy was nice and he said they should all be in transit but UPS can be late with issuing tracking numbers.

He said I will probably get my SP3 before I get a tracking number.

I called UPS, assuming they could confirm the status of the package if I told them my address.. nope. What about my name? Nope. Tracking number only. Seems like an ancient system they are using!

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, they charged on Monday and they said they charge on shipping, so I'm sure they are in transit.

I called Microsoft again today because of no tracking number. The guy was nice and he said they should all be in transit but UPS can be late with issuing tracking numbers.

He said I will probably get my SP3 before I get a tracking number.

I called UPS, assuming they could confirm the status of the package if I told them my address.. nope. What about my name? Nope. Tracking number only. Seems like an ancient system they are using!

Fingers crossed......!!!

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Still got my money. But then again, i had to pay via paypal, and I have zero confidence on paypal updating things in a decent time frame. Especially not with their new website overhaul, suddenly 6 months of paypal transactions have simply vanished. Seems they're still working on it ;)

Silly me for being so silly though. Had a bit of a heavy evening last night, and then got woken up exhausted by persistent ringing on the front door, to run down stairs thinking maybe just maybe, nope, just my mother. Damnit!

Samppa3

No, i have ordered mine trough my company, i don't know the payment method
Okay... I'm from Finland and I ordered my 128GB i5 Surface + black type cover from Micosoft Store. Credit card was charged on Monday, but still no email about shipping...