What's new

Waiting for SP3...

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Cool. I'm on holiday so had it delivered to work. Won't get my hands on it until Monday.

I'd hate that :D I'd be sat at the beach or whatnot just wishing it was home time already haha. I'm gonna go do some cleaning in the kitchen (with my tablet, i wish the estate agent would stop emailing me and getting my hopes up every time i hear it vibrate!). Anything to waste time so it's tomorrow "faster" :)

Ullit

I just received my shipping confirmation :))
I'm living in Germany

Edit: it was not sp3 but the type cover (i had to order them seperately due to an error in the microsoft store)

az1787

Here Italy! Tracking received :-D
P.s. Info for Who wanted to change the delivery address: it is possible to change address from the UPS link.

Liam2349

I wish they used DPD - I hate the issue of wondering what time it will be delivered, and until I get a tracking number, wondering what day it will be delivered. DPD is the only company I know of that gives you a 1 hour window. I can't believe nobody else does it!

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wish they used DPD - I hate the issue of wondering what time it will be delivered, and until I get a tracking number, wondering what day it will be delivered. DPD is the only company I know of that gives you a 1 hour window. I can't believe nobody else does it!

I've had amazon use a couple of others aside from DPD, i forget the name, but they'd text me the evening before delivery to let me know when i can stay in bed till, and then send me a text an hour or so before the delivery window to give an update on the progress. It should definitely be a policy all companies use. I never check tracking information because it has almost always been utterly useless.

novy2k

So finally managed to get hold of the MS store chat person. According to MS UK, shipments will start tomorrow for everyone but NO delivery tomorrow. Also my order still says delivery by 31/08 and the rep admitted that this was in error but they do not care updating the orders o_O

wG2CKPQ.png

mFqSpzj.png

9vjA2ur.png

cs5ZzZI.png

cs5ZzZI.png