What's new

Welcome to the Microsoft Surface Go Forum

Awesome, let us know when it comes in and how you like it. A review would be awesome!
 
Ditto - 8/128 pre-ordered. Plan on using it as my primary note taking device.
 
Is the 8gb 128 Surface go faster than my 4 years old 128gb SP3?


从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk Pro
 
Is the 8gb 128 Surface go faster than my 4 years old 128gb SP3?


从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk Pro
It should be. There aren't any official benchmarks yet and there's not much on the 4415Y but it looks to have about 2x single core speed and slightly faster multicore speed compared to the X7 Atom. Additionally you have the nvme SSD vs eMMC in the S3. Probably better WiFi.
 
It should be. There aren't any official benchmarks yet and there's not much on the 4415Y but it looks to have about 2x single core speed and slightly faster multicore speed compared to the X7 Atom. Additionally you have the nvme SSD vs eMMC in the S3. Probably better WiFi.

Mine is surface pro 3


从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk Pro
 
Mine is surface pro 3


从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk Pro
Oops sorry, misread that. I change my answer to probably not no. I believe the single core and multicore speed will be significantly lower.
 
I'm waiting for LTE. Hope I don't have to wait too long. Enjoy yours.
 
Must admit I'd love to replace my s3 with one, if not just for the hinge. Just can't quite justify it given my current profession gives me no reason to ever use any of my surface products anymore :(
 
Must admit I'd love to replace my s3 with one, if not just for the hinge. Just can't quite justify it given my current profession gives me no reason to ever use any of my surface products anymore :(
Oh man, you need a career change :D
 
Back
Top