What's new

What are your group names?

bosamar

I'm an organized kinda guy, I always like to put things in the right spot for easy access. The ability of the RT to sort tiles into groups is great. I'd like to know how you are taking advantage of this feature. I've named my groups as follows from left-to-right:

• Home
  • Media
  • Webmaster
  • Morning Read (websites I read every morning)
  • Favorites
  • MS Office\Work
  • Money & Bills
  • Fan Sites
  • Newspaper (those not on my Morning Read list)
  • Games
  • Sports
  • Shopping
  • Cooking
  • Unsorted
  • Admin Tools

What are your group names?

J515OP

Super Moderator
I just barely got around to trying it out but here is what I have.

Unnamed
Office
Win8
Apps
Unnamed
MS Apps

More just to do it than anything else.

J515OP

Super Moderator
lol, yep too "busy" and they are tough to keep track of in their own separate blocks and all. Does anybody know the limit to the number of groups? Maybe I should just make one for each app with the name of the app ;)

OP
bosamar

bosamar

lol, yep too "busy" and they are tough to keep track of in their own separate blocks and all. Does anybody know the limit to the number of groups? Maybe I should just make one for each app with the name of the app ;)

My best bet it is unlimited. Therefore (are you listening Microsoft) we will need a Group Name jump link in the future. :starstruck:

J515OP

Super Moderator
My best bet it is unlimited. Therefore (are you listening Microsoft) we will need a Group Name jump link in the future. :starstruck:

I would like to see something like they do for Windows Phone. Of course there is the handy search where you can just start typing but I'd prefer a jump link option too.

Chubnut

Mine are;

Blank
Productivity
News & Info
Media
Travel
Shopping
Games & Other Entertainment
Admin & Stuff
Blank

Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro