What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

cliffr39

So, I hope it's not too early to start talking about this, but I'll bring it up for discussion anyway...

Since Windows 10 is now official, should we start thinking about starting a new thread? We're not previewing anymore, and this thing has gotten really long. Perhaps a new thread for those of us who intend to remain in the Insiders program, so we can keep each other up on our fast ring experiences, would be in order.

Aww, no more mega-thread? I agree - start it and I'll jump in :)

So, I hope it's not too early to start talking about this, but I'll bring it up for discussion anyway...

Since Windows 10 is now official, should we start thinking about starting a new thread? We're not previewing anymore, and this thing has gotten really long. Perhaps a new thread for those of us who intend to remain in the Insiders program, so we can keep each other up on our fast ring experiences, would be in order.

Good idea, IMHO

GTiceman

Anyone else having graphics issues on the MS pushed Intel drivers, sometimes my screen looses depth and goes all flashy with the Start menu

ScottyS

I've tried the Windows 10 upgrade on my Win8.1 partition and it's failed 3 times. Tried once with it hooked up to a monitor and USB hub with HDs, tried with nothing connected to it an ran the Upgrade Troubleshooter (which found and fixed 3 problems) and it still fails during the initial "Preparing to install".

Status
Not open for further replies.