- Reddit
- Yandex
- others (depending upon your Country)

1) Go to http://orthodox.io/edge/?c=com
2) Select your Country

Then follow regular instructions in Edge:
Settings, View advanced settings, Search in the address bar with, <Add new>

- - - - -

The site is touched just one time, and is OpenSearch compatible. Official engines are vouched for, and then Edge makes entries for them.

Of course, the opening page of Edge won't be able to find Bing.

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Two weeks until Windows 10.

Screenshot (76).png

Screenshot (75).png

ximoosea

As I mentally prepare for how I want to get my SP3 going with the RTM, I thought I would ask some advice. Over the past year or so my SP3 has ended up with many partitions...several small ones, 2 bigger ones for OS and data, restore volumes, etc. With the RTM ISO can I just reformat the entire SP3 with 1 partition and then let the ISO do its job? Will it, or how can I, also create a recovery partition of Win10 so I no longer need to carry around the USB?

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
@ximoosea ,

It is time to simplify. That will be good for you, mentally, also.
Make full use of OneDrive, and every so often, do an external backup of your account data.
The OS will take care of itself. Windows 10 and its structure have been a long time coming.

OP
sharpuser

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
In preparation for Windows 10 RTM, I'm updating Office 2016 (Preview) on my Surface Pro 3. The Office previews do not all update automatically.

Made to look like and work with Windows 10.

Screenshot (77).png

Screenshot (78).png

bluegrass

I'm an Office 365 subscriber so I assume when 2016 is past the preview that I will automatically get upgraded from 2013 to 2016. Do you think this is correct?

riley2323

Using 10166, SP3 and Office 2016 365 Pro Plus....can anyone confirm if you get the crash with Skype for Business....open an IM window and minimize the IM and the Skype for Business main window....it automatically crashes the program. Wondering if someone else can confirm...Windows 10? Office 2016? Or is it Exchange policy trying to switch the program back to Lync 2013? Googled it...nothing very relevant.

Just got a big update for Office 2016...that took care of the Skype for Business 2016 issue. Just went to Outlook and hit the check for updates button and voila.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Starting to get a bit concerned about battery life given the proximity of release. Just been sat online with my S3 going mad with the amazon sale, and my device went from 100 to 20 percent in under 5 hours with 50 percent brightness.

Status
Not open for further replies.