What's new

Windows PC + Pro integration with Android phone?

CalBear

Is there any true benefit of having all windows devices? I was thinking about getting the nexus 4 to compliment my Windows Pro + PC. What do you guys think? Thanks.

bosamar

All Windows devices, be it your RT, Pro, Win8 Desktops, Win8 Laptops, Win Phone 7.5/8 IF THEY SHARE the same Windows Live account they can be set to share settings across all devices mentioned above. Make a change to one Contact and it will auto populate to the others. Plus more settings can be shared across devices.

OP
C

CalBear

do you think that is a real benefit? I ask because I am simply in love with Google Now and a few other features. I understand I may not be able to change settings on my android device, but if my email/music can sync appropriately then I don't think its a HUGE problem.

J515OP

Super Moderator
I don't think the Windows ecosystem is tight enough at the moment to offer any significant advantage. In fact I hope it doesn't become that way because then you have Apple. MS has done a good job of being able to pull in info from other sources like Google and Facebook to a live account and that is fine with me. If your heart is guiding you to a nexus 4 I say go for it. I'm the happy owner of an HTC One X and wouldn't have it ant other way :)

OP
C

CalBear

Thank you so much for that response! I too am from Northern CA.. but im guessing a good amount of people on this forum are ;) lol.

Search tags for this page

android integration with windows

android pc integration

android phone intergration with windows computer
how to intergrate android in windows
integrate android call with pc
integrate android phone with windows
surface integration with pc

surface pro and android integration

windows pc android phone integration

windows phone integration with surface pro 3

Members online