What's new

WTG Microsoft....NOT!!!!!!

OP
W

wseverino

Current supply issues I believe are the reasons why those buying new and or needing a replacement are not fluid at the moment. Microsoft was terribly conservative with the Surface Pro 2 (after the lackluster buildup from Windows 8, Surface Pro 1 from major reviewers comparing [on the skin surface] it to the iPad). They did not think to make more than a few hundred thousands of devices past the pre-order amount (not wanting to again, eat the cost of things like they did with the Surface RT).

I would understand current supply issues, my gripe with MSFT is their customer service is horrible. I have been dealing with the AnswerTech's for over a week. They have elevated it to the customer care department which will contact me in 3-5 days which is ridiculous to say the least. If you don't have stock you could give me a potential date when product will ship versus nothing at all.

OP
W

wseverino

Day 11 - Microsoft's customer care advocate called me to give me an update on my replacement. Essentially, no update at all that they would call me tomorrow after they talked to the service center. So much for an advanced replacement. Microsoft's service is horrible to say the least, while tablet is great, their customer service just lost them a potential repeat customer.