What's new

Xbox 360 Gamepad support?

MOFO

Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2012
Messages
81
Points
8
Location
USA
Hopefully the surface will have xbox 360 gamepad support right out of the box with at least some Arcade live games available. I know they say mobile gaming is big right now but the one thing I can't stand is unresponsive virtual D-pads and buttons.
What do you guys think?
 
I agree; the on-screen controls of many ipad games leave a lot to be desired. I would think that with the keyboard, and a bluetooth mouse, I'd be perfectly content.
 
but it's so great to surface have a special pad in sides like razor tablet hemm?!:wink:
 
Aw: Xbox 360 Gamepad support?

Works with my 360-wireless. Just plug in the receiver and search for a game with gamepad input support. Reckless racing is one of those apps.
 
It's a standard xbox-wireless-controller connected to the usb-receiver. This acts like a xbox, and you can connect up to 4 controller. The controller itself was included in the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows package. I assume, that a normal usb-360 will work, but if you just have wireless from your xbox you'll have to get the receiver.
 
is there any way to use a controller without an additional receiver since the surface has Bluetooth.
 
Aw: Xbox 360 Gamepad support?

Sry, but for the 360-wireless there's no other solution.
 
Back
Top