What's new

instante.upgraderjudge.eu

fishcad

Has anyone had experience with the site "instante.upgraderjudge.eu...lots of additional stuff in the address"? On my Surface 2 a page with that address came up on my screen with a message saying updates are needed "for this webpage." It locked up the browser. Even after restarting the Surface that page was still up. If I go to the desktop and start IE from there everything works normally. If I use Task Manager to end both browsers and start again the browser from the desktop is okay but the browser from the Metro screen still has the hijacked page.

I finally saved the update file without running it. I tried to find the file in File Explorer, but there are now nearly 2,400 hundred files and folders which have been modified today. That seems like a ridiculous number for the short time I was using the device.

Everything seems to be working fine. However, I would like to know if anyone has any info about this. We are about to take the device on an out-of-country trip for the first time and need it to be reliable.

ctitanic

The message in that page says that the software is compatible with Windows NT and that means that it will not run in Windows RT.