What's new

Newcomer on the SP3

OP
S

stijn2k6

I got the app notifactions working; in outlook mail->settings>options and at the bottom there should be something about notificatings wich u can select. Worked for me. I also synced my agenda now. My HTC was writing in a different agenda then my sp3

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got the app notifactions working; in outlook mail->settings>options and at the bottom there should be something about notificatings wich u can select. Worked for me. I also synced my agenda now. My HTC was writing in a different agenda then my sp3

Can't seem to find that setting, but glad you've got it sorted.

While looking for that setting though, I found this a little disconcerting. Call me a worry wart or whatever, but i'd rather not have this ticked by default
Allow analysis of sent e-mails to identify people you commonly e-mail and subjects you commonly discuss, and upload the information to the default SharePoint Server

No thankyou!

OP
S

stijn2k6

any updates on this subject yet? I still can't launch onmenote2013 with my pen... neither screenshot or just one click opens 2013. It will only open the app

OP
S

stijn2k6

Since windows 10 my oneNote app won't even open with the click of my pen. It just the onenote opening screen and then nothing. Same goes with the agenda app. It just freezes after I click it

Telstar1948

Mine seems to be functioning properly. If I click the pen button, MUI OneNote opens. Even though I have desktop OneNote set as the default, is the pen set only to open MUI OneNote when you click the purple button on top?