What's new

no more close button?

kundas1

I just noticed recently that I can't close any apps with the upper right close button... the little bar won't come down and reveal the close button... is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? was wondering if MS changed that in the last update?

malberttoo

I just noticed recently that I can't close any apps with the upper right close button... the little bar won't come down and reveal the close button... is this happening to anyone else or is it just me? was wondering if MS changed that in the last update?

IIRC, there was at one point a hidden, secret list going around Microsoft with a list of users that they specifically wanted to mess with. Apparently you're on that list... :D

OP
kundas1

kundas1

IIRC, there was at one point a hidden, secret list going around Microsoft with a list of users that they specifically wanted to mess with. Apparently you're on that list... :D

ok normally I'm not a paranoid person but today something weird is going on, just a couple of hours after my post, I turned on my tablet and it said it needed to be restarted for an update.. and now I just finished the update and rebooted... I got the close button back!! o_Oo_O ok I'm officially spooked!! I KNOW MS is watching us!!! :eek: