What's new

No touch gestures in browsers? W10

Maciek

I was gonna say everything works fine, but just noticed none of my browsers react to my touches. The only browser that works is the Edge :>

Please let me know if I'm missing something.

I have had this same problem. Nothing in Chrome responded to my touch except the 3 buttons in the top right corner (minimize, window, exit). It magically fixed itself overnight since it now works and no changes were made.

OP
Maciek

Maciek

I have had this same problem. Nothing in Chrome responded to my touch except the 3 buttons in the top right corner (minimize, window, exit). It magically fixed itself overnight since it now works and no changes were made.

What is your chrome version please? My one is (was): 44.0.2403.107 - it's now: 44.0.2403.125, but it still won't work...

I'll check if there are any updates I haven't got yet...

What is your chrome version please? My one is (was): 44.0.2403.107 - it's now: 44.0.2403.125, but it still won't work...

I'll check if there are any updates I haven't got yet...

It was actually 44.0.2403.107 but after reading your comment, I upgraded it to 44.0.2403.125.

It still works even after the update.

OP
Maciek

Maciek

Hmmmmm, rebooted my SP3 now and all of the sudden it works. WTF :rolleyes:

I rebooted my SP3 several times before now... perhaps something installed itself

Chris Stephen

They really need to bring the 8.1 IE gestures into Edge. My SP3 sucks without them. I just want to have the swipe back at the very least.