Hi All, I was recently installing media centre for Win 8.1. on my new SP3 (256/i5/8GB) and had the overheat thermometer appear. The device was fairly warm, and the fans where running (and always seem to be) at full blast. This is the first time it has occurred. I am wondering, does this cause any damage to the device at all? I read somewhere about pixel burn on the screen, but I am doubtful of such a thing. Has anyone else had overheating and/or damage caused by this on their i5 devices? Is it normal for fans to be fairly loud on the device after about 10 mins of light/moderate usage?* *I class this activity as having for example, multiple tabs open in i.e, web browsing with video and light gaming.