J jonnym New Member Joined Dec 3, 2014 Messages 16 Points 1 Dec 6, 2015 #1 My pens eraser has dropped off. I've got all the bits, has anyone out there successfully repaired this as I can't seem to buy a replacement. thanks Jon
My pens eraser has dropped off. I've got all the bits, has anyone out there successfully repaired this as I can't seem to buy a replacement. thanks Jon
sharpuser Administrator Staff member Joined Aug 20, 2013 Messages 4,477 Points 113 Location Eastern USA My Device SurfaceBook2 Dec 6, 2015 #2 Which pen? Surface Pro 3 pen or Surface Pen 4?
OP OP J jonnym New Member Joined Dec 3, 2014 Messages 16 Points 1 Dec 7, 2015 #3 the first generation, sp1. thanks Jon
CrippsCorner Well-Known Member Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 2,191 Points 63 Location Essex, UK My Device SPro Dec 7, 2015 #4 Where about are you? Brand new they're very expensive, something like £35-40 however there's one here going second hand for just a few pounds! Genuine Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Pen If you're in the US I don't mind buying and sending over to you. I shouldn't think the postage would be that much on such a light item would it? Edit: I'm an idiot, sorry! Just realised it's a Surface Pro 3 pen As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Where about are you? Brand new they're very expensive, something like £35-40 however there's one here going second hand for just a few pounds! Genuine Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Pen If you're in the US I don't mind buying and sending over to you. I shouldn't think the postage would be that much on such a light item would it? Edit: I'm an idiot, sorry! Just realised it's a Surface Pro 3 pen